The need for a new roof is sometimes obvious to the naked eye such as the ones that happen due to storm damage. Sometimes the causes are more difficult to detect. Natural wear and tear take weeks or years to manifest.
Get Your Free Roofing Estimate Now !
You might not even know it while your roof is losing granules, getting dirty from falling debris, leaking and losing roofing material, etc. A new roof is required for reasons other than damage. For example, if you want to resell your house, getting a new roof can increase your property value. Commercial places replace their roof to make their property look appealing to the customers. Getting a new roof is always a major decision, no matter why. Roof replacement or installation is a significant financial commitment for homeowners. The right roofing also has a big impact on the house’s beauty, value, and overall functionality.
Some reasons to consider roof replacement include:
- If you are thinking of renting out your property.
- If you are considering putting your house on the market.
- If your current roof is at least twenty years old.
- Roof Inspectors have advised that you have major roof damage.
- If you see Shingle that has been lost, torn, or broken.
- If you see shingles with edges that are cupped or curled.
- If you see large parts of the roof covered in thick mould or moss.
- Shingles that have lost a significant amount of their granule coating.
- There are numerous leaks coming from the roof.
- The sheathing on the roof is fragile and rotting.
- The tiles have broken, leaking.
- The flashing is coming off and the roof gutter is damaged.
It is critical to replace your roof at the appropriate time. When you wait too long, difficulties can arise, and the cost is much more likely to climb rather than remain constant. Our Roofing New Orleans inspection is designed to determine exactly what your roof requires, rather than what it does not require, whether it is repairs, upkeep, or a new roof. We respect our place in the Great Indianapolis community and adjacent areas as a family-owned, locally operated business. That means we’ll never try to offer you services or things you don’t require.
If you want roof replacement after storm damage, we can provide you with that. Storm damage to roofing can present itself in a variety of ways. Windstorms can rip shingles off roofs, leaving bare spots that must be re-roofed. Large debris, such as heavy branches or even entire trees, can be blown across rooftops by strong winds.
Hail damage can appear as a few dimples in your shingling at times. Heavy hail, on the other hand, can split the underlying sheathing, punch holes in the shingles, shatter skylights, and damage vents, among other things. The amount of damage that storms may do to a roof’s basic structure, should not be underestimated.
Following a large storm, a thorough roof inspection is the best method to determine exactly what your roof may require, allowing you to avoid significantly more costly repairs down the road.
Get A Free Quote!
New Orleans, USA
Mon To Sun 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.